Brother DCP-135C Printer Driver Downloads
Brother DCP-135C Driver & Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Xp (32-bit/64-bit) and Brother DCP-135C Scanner Downloads, Brother DCP-135C Wireless Setup Installation.
Brother DCP-135C maximum printing up to 6000×1200 dpi where with the resolution of the printout will look very clear, not only text but also the printed image will be a very good result. Brother DCP-135C scan also has a pretty good quality that is 600×2400 dpi with this resolution then the resulting image will be seen clearly. For copying Brother DCP-135C has 600×1200 dpi resolution, this kind of resolution is actually very good if compared with copier machine which usually only has 600×600 dpi resolution. For copier feature, you can rescale from 25% to 400% with zoom power of 1%.
Brother HL-2150N Printer Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- Hit the “menu” button on your printer machine.
- Use the above under button to search “Network” menu.
- Press “OK” button.
- Select “Factory Reset” and choose “OK” button.
- Press number “1” (if your printer has fax button and you find nothing at the screen), the machine starts searching for the network automatically.
2. Setup Wizard
- Press the “menu” button.
- Use the above under button, search “Network” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “WLAN” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “Setup Wizard” menu. The machine is searching SSID. If it is finished, press “Clear/Back” button.
- See the screen, there should be Wi-Fi icon.
How To Installations Brother DCP-135C Printer Driver (Windows)
- Insert the CD drive/CD room to your computer/laptop. Download the driver above if you do not have CD driver.
- Download the driver to file RAR/ZIP.
- Extract the file.
- Select Start, select MFL-Pro Suite, select the language that you want.
- Continue by following the instructions until the installations is complete.
How To Installations Brother DCP-135C Printer Driver (Mac)
- Connect the printer through the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer is connected, you can see it on the list.
- Choose Add.
- Head to Printers & Scanners.
- Choose your printer (Brother).
- On the right area, you can find your printer’s information.
- Choose Open Print Queue.
- Choose Printer.
- Choose Print Test Page.
- If it is OK, your printer is ready to use.
How To Installations Brother DCP-135C Printer Driver (Linux)
- Turn on the computer, works with the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open your browser, navigate to the localhost: 631
- Connect your printer.
- On the browser, head to Administration tab. Select Printers.
- Choose Add Printer.
- Enter a username & password.
- The printer should be on the list. Choose your printer, press continue.
- CUPS identified, add the printer.
- There is a pop-up configuration window, enter the values as needed.
- Your printer is ready to use.
Note: You must connect your printer to your PC or laptop to do the installations.
Compatible Operating System (OS)
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.12.x)
Brother DCP-135C Driver Windows – Download
Brother DCP-135C Driver Mac OS X- Download
Brother DCP-135C Driver Linux – Download
Brother DCP-135C Driver From Brother Printer Official – Click Here