Brother HL-2135W Printer Driver Downloads
Brother HL-2135W Driver & Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Xp (32-bit/64-bit) and Brother HL-2135W Scanner Downloads, Brother HL-2135W Wireless Setup Installation.
Brother HL-2135W is mono laser printer with USB & wireless connectivity. This is designed with accessibility in mind. This offers quite speed printing for 20 ppm (paper per minute) with the first page arriving in less than ten seconds. This is really appropriate for those who have the deadline every time. This also has box shape measuring 363 x 360 x 183mm (WxDxH) and 6,7kg weights. This is really suitable for the home office user.
Brother HL-2135W Printer Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- Hit the “menu” button on your printer machine.
- Use the above under button to search “Network” menu.
- Press “OK” button.
- Select “Factory Reset” and choose “OK” button.
- Press number “1” (if your printer has fax button and you find nothing at the screen), the machine starts searching for the network automatically.
2. Setup Wizard
- Press the “menu” button.
- Use the above under button, search “Network” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “WLAN” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “Setup Wizard” menu. The machine is searching SSID. If it is finished, press “Clear/Back” button.
- See the screen, there should be Wi-Fi icon.
How To Installations Brother HL-2135W Printer Driver (Windows)
- Insert the CD driver/CD room to your computer/laptop. Download the driver above if you do not have CD driver.
- Download the driver to file RAR/ZIP.
- Extract the file.
- Select Start, select MFL-Pro Suite, select the language that you want.
- Continue by following the instructions until the installations is complete.
How To Installations Brother HL-2135W Printer Driver (Mac)
- Connect the printer through the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer is connected, you can see it on the list.
- Choose Add.
- Head to Printers & Scanners.
- Choose your printer (Brother).
- On the right area, you can find your printer’s information.
- Choose Open Print Queue.
- Choose Printer.
- Choose Print Test Page.
- If it is OK, your printer is ready to use.
How To Installations Brother HL-2135W Printer Driver (Linux)
- Turn on the computer, works with the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open your browser, navigate to the localhost: 631
- Connect your printer.
- On the browser, head to Administration tab. Select Printers.
- Choose Add Printer.
- Enter a username & password.
- The printer should be on the list. Choose your printer, press continue.
- CUPS identified, add the printer.
- There is a pop-up configuration window, enter the values as needed.
- Your printer is ready to use.
Note: You must connect your printer to your PC or laptop to do the installations.
Compatible Operating System (OS)
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.12.x)
Brother HL-2135W Driver Windows – Download
Brother HL-2135W Driver Mac OS X – Download
Brother HL-2135W Driver macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12) – Download
Brother HL-2135W Driver Linux – Download
Brother HL-2135W Driver From Brother Printer Official – Click Here