Brother HL-2240D Printer Driver Downloads
Brother HL-2240D Driver & Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Xp (32-bit/64-bit) and Brother HL-2240D Scanner Downloads, Brother HL-2240D Wireless Setup Installation.
Brother HL-2240D is a monochrome laser printer with an automatic duplex capability which can print two-sided documents easily. This offers fast printing at up to 24 ppm (page per minute) with high-quality output and an adjustable paper handling which can load 250-sheet capacity tray.
Brother HL-2240D is really small and square. This only measures 368 by 183 by 360mm. The HL-2240D from Brother has fast laser printing. This helps improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 24ppm. This has the compact size. Brother on HL-2240D editon is really space-saving. This only measures 368 by 183 by 360mm.
Brother HL-2240D Printer Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- Hit the “menu” button on your printer machine.
- Use the above under button to search “Network” menu.
- Press “OK” button.
- Select “Factory Reset” and choose “OK” button.
- Press number “1” (if your printer has fax button and you find nothing at the screen), the machine starts searching for the network automatically.
2. Setup Wizard
- Press the “menu” button.
- Use the above under button, search “Network” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “WLAN” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “Setup Wizard” menu. The machine is searching SSID. If it is finished, press “Clear/Back” button.
- See the screen, there should be Wi-Fi icon.
How To Installations Brother HL-2240D Printer Driver (Windows)
- Insert the CD driver/CD room to your computer/laptop. Download the driver above if you do not have CD driver.
- Download the driver to file RAR/ZIP.
- Extract the file.
- Select Start, select MFL-Pro Suite, select the language that you want.
- Continue by following the instructions until the installations is complete.
How To Installations Brother HL-2240D Printer Driver (Mac)
- Connect the printer through the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer is connected, you can see it on the list.
- Choose Add.
- Head to Printers & Scanners.
- Choose your printer (Brother).
- On the right area, you can find your printer’s information.
- Choose Open Print Queue.
- Choose Printer.
- Choose Print Test Page.
- If it is OK, your printer is ready to use.
How To Installations Brother HL-2240D Printer Driver (Linux)
- Turn on the computer, works with the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open your browser, navigate to the localhost: 631
- Connect your printer.
- On the browser, head to Administration tab. Select Printers.
- Choose Add Printer.
- Enter a username & password.
- The printer should be on the list. Choose your printer, press continue.
- CUPS identified, add the printer.
- There is a pop-up configuration window, enter the values as needed.
- Your printer is ready to use.
Note: You must connect your printer to your PC or laptop to do the installations.
Compatible Operating System (OS)
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
Brother HL-2240D Driver Windows – Download
Brother HL-2240D Driver Mac Os X – Download
Brother HL-2240D Driver MacOS (10.13),(10.12) – Download
Brother HL-2240D Driver Linux – Download
Brother HL-2240D Driver From Brother Printer Official – Click Here