Brother MFC-J880DW Driver Download & Setup Installations
Brother MFC-J880DW Printer Driver Download
Brother MFC-J880DW Wireless Setup, Driver & Software for Windows, Mac, Linux & Ink Cartridges– Compact, economical, productive, and powerful. The Brother Work Smart Series MFC-J880DW is the ideal solution for the business of your house along with your home based business. This wireless color inkjet All-in-One delivers, reliable printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. The big 2.7″ Touch Screen display allows you to easily navigate, easy to use onscreen menus. Value-added features improve your workflow – including two-sided printing, NFC “touch to join” capabilities, and simple connectivity to mobile devices along with the cloud. With free phone support for the life of this product, this Brother All-in-One will be a part of your family and a partner in your business for a very long time.
Brother MFC-J880DW Specifications
- Print Technology Color Inkjet Technology
- Maximum Printing Size Up to 8.5″ x 14″ (Legal)
- Consumable Type 4-Cartridge Ink System
- ISO-based Print Speed (black) 12ppm
- ISO-based Print Speed (color) 10ppm
- Print Resolution (maximum dpi) Up to 6000 x 1200 dpi
- ISO-based Copy Speed (color) 6 / 6 ppm
- Reduction/Enlargement 25% – 400%
- N in 1 Function 2in1/4in1/ ID Copy
- Poster Function Yes (3 x 3, 2 x 2, 1 x 2)
- Document Glass Size Letter 8.5″ x 11.7″
- Max. Interpolated Scan Resolution (dpi) 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi) 2400 x 1200 dpi (FB); 600 x 1200 dpi (ADF)
- Scanner Driver Compatibility Windows® / Mac OS®
- Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets) Up to 100-Sheet Input Capacity; up to 20-sheet 4″x6″ Photo Bypass Tray
- Paper Handling Size – Paper Tray A4, Letter, Legal, Executive, A5, A6, 4″x6″ Photo, 5″x8″ Indexcard, 5″x7″ Photo, C5 Envelope, Com-10, DL Envelope, Monarch
- Paper Handling Size – Manual Feed A4, Letter, Legal, Executive. A5, A6, 4″x6″ Photo, 5″x8″ Indexcard, 5″x7″ Photo, C5 Envelope, Com-10, DL Envelope, Monarch, 4″x6″ Photo, 3.5″x5″ Photo.
Brother MFC-J880DW Ink Cartridges
- LC203Y High Yield Yellow
- LC203BK High Yield Black
- LC203C High Yield Cyan
- LC203M High Yield Magenta
- LC2013PKS C/M/Y Ink
- LC203Y High-
- LC203BK High-Yield Black
- LC203C High-Yield Cyan
- LC203M High-
- LC201BK Black
- LC201C Cyan
- LC201M Magenta
- LC201Y Yellow
Setting Up The Brother MFC-J880DW Printer Wireless
- Hit the “menu” button on your printer machine.
- Use the above under button to search “Network” menu.
- Press “OK” button.
- Select “Factory Reset” and choose “OK” button.
- Press number “1” (if your printer has fax button and you find nothing
the screen), the machine at searching for the network automatically. starts
- Press the “menu” button.
- Use the above under button, search “Network” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “WLAN” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “Setup Wizard” menu. The machine is searching SSID. If it is finished, press “Clear/Back” button.
- See the screen, there should be
. Wi-Fi icon
How To Installations Brother MFC-J880DW Printer Driver (Windows)
- Insert the CD driver/CD room
your computer/laptop. Download the driver above if you do not have CD driver. to
- Download the driver to file RAR/ZIP.
- Extract the file.
- Select Start, select MFL-Pro Suite, select the language that you want.
- Continue by following the instructions until the installations
How To Installations Brother MFC-J880DW Printer Driver (Mac)
- Connect the printer through the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer is connected, you can see it on the list.
- Choose Add.
- Head to Printers & Scanners.
- Choose your printer (Brother).
the right area, you can find your printer’s information. On
- Choose Open Print Queue.
- Choose Printer.
- Choose Print Test Page.
- If it is OK, your printer is ready to use.
How To Installations Brother MFC-J880DW Printer Driver (Linux)
- Turn on the computer, works with the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open your browser, navigate to the
local host: 631
- Connect your printer.
- On the browser, head to Administration tab. Select Printers.
- Choose Add Printer.
- Enter a username & password.
- The printer should be on the list. Choose your printer, press continue.
- CUPS identified, add the printer.
- There is a pop-up configuration window, enter the values as needed.
- Your printer is ready to use.
- Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Windows vista, Windows XP
- Mac os 10.13, Mac os 10.12, Mac os x 10.11, Mac os x 10.10, Mac os x 10.9, Mac os x 10.8, Mac os x 10.7
- Linux rpm, Linux deb,
- Windows Phone, Android, iOS.