Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer Driver Downloads
|Brother MFCL2700DW Compact Laser All-In One
Brother MFC-L2700DW Wireless Setup, Driver & Software for Windows, Mac, Linux & Toner Cartridges, Reviews – The Brother MFC-L2700DW is a monochrome laser multifunction printer that provides speed as well as paper handling for a micro office. You can also use it as a personal printer with heavy-duty performance. Besides, the design is small enough so that you can share a desk with easily. The speed of the device is 27 ppm. For the first print time, it works less than 8.5 seconds. If you are working in smaller offices, this device is able to print and copy sharp with the black and white pages at more than 2400 x 600 dpi resolution.
The paper handling of the Brother MFC-L2700DW
is 250-sheet input tray as well as a single-sheet manual feed. In addition, it has a built-in duplexer for two-sided printing needs. For scanning, it has 35-sheet of automatic document feeder to deal even with legal-size paper. Speaking of the toner cartridge, the standard provides about 1200 pages, while the high yield offers 2600 pages. You can use it for high-quality copying, faxing, as well as color scanning with the support of file, image and optical character recognition (OCR). Other interesting features in this device are email and Microsoft SharePoint.
If you compare it with other personal printers, it provides a higher paper capacity than others, with better handling, mobile printing support that lets you print from your tablet or phone. You can connect the device to a network, such as Wi-Fi or Ethernet that will help you to print through the cloud as long as the network has an internet connection. However, if you want to connect it to a PC by USB cable, you cannot print via Cloud, but the Wi-Fi direct can do it to print from your tablet, laptop, or smartphone. The best part is that it is easy to navigate menus in this Brother MFC-L2700DW. You can even change the settings effortlessly with the help of controls and the 2-line LCD display.
It does not a matter if you want to connect it a wireless network as it can work without the use of a USB cable. You do not even have to deal with your wireless network password. To start, you can share the Brother MFC-L2700DW with others with the help of a wireless network. Alternatively, you can use a wired network through Ethernet. It also provides you a full menu of options to connect it to Android, Apple, Kindle, Fire, and others. It means that you can print wirelessly from your mobile device or PC without having a router.
In conclusion, this Brother MFC-L2700DW is good for you who need to print, scan, fax, and copy for your business. It also comes with automatic document feeder, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and Duplex printing as its interesting features. It helps you to work with two-sided print. However, it is not a great option if you have a big concern about the output quality because it is quite low in its class.
Brother MFC-L2700DW is a monochrome laser multifunction printer that provides speed as well as paper
handling for a micro office or heavy-duty performance.
Brother MFC-L2700DW Specifications
- Type fax / copier / printer / scanner
- Functions copier, fax, printer, scanner
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed Up to 26 ppm
- Max Resolution B/W 2400 x 600 dpi
- Image Enhancement Technology Brother HQ1200
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm) 26 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing Yes
- First Print Out Time B/W 8.5 Sec
- Standard Memory 32 MB
- Max Copying Speed Up to 26 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W 26 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 x 600 dpi
- Output tray – 100 sheets
- Speed Details Printing: up to 26 ppm (A4) – B/W
- Printing: up to 13 spm (A4) – B/W duplex
- Printing: up to 6.5 ppm (A4) – B/W duplex
- Max Original Size 8.5 in x 14 in
Brother MFC-L2700DW Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Brother TN660 High Yield Black
- Brother TN660 High Yield
- Compatible Brother DR630 Drum Unit
- Original Brother TN660 High Yield Black
- Original Brother TN630 Black
- Original Brother DR630 Drum Unit
Setting Up The Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer Wireless
1. Factory Reset
- Hit the “menu” button on your printer machine.
- Use the above under button to search “Network” menu.
- Press “OK” button.
- Select “Factory Reset” and choose “OK” button.
- Press number “1” (if your printer has fax button and you find nothing at the screen), the machine starts searching for the network automatically.
2. Setup Wizard
- Press the “menu” button.
- Use the above under button, search “Network” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “WLAN” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “Setup Wizard” menu. The machine is searching SSID. If it is finished, press “Clear/Back” button.
- See the screen, there should be Wi-Fi icon.
How To Installations Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer Driver (Windows)
- Insert the CD driver/CD room to your computer/laptop. Download the driver above if you do not have CD driver.
- Download the driver to file RAR/ZIP.
- Extract the file.
- Select Start, select MFL-Pro Suite, select the language that you want.
- Continue by following the instructions until the installations is complete.
How To Installations Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer Driver (Mac)
- Connect the printer through the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer is connected, you can see it on the list.
- Choose Add.
- Head to Printers & Scanners.
- Choose your printer (Brother).
- On the right area, you can find your printer’s information.
- Choose Open Print Queue.
- Choose Printer.
- Choose Print Test Page.
- If it is OK, your printer is ready to use.
How To Installations Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer Driver (Linux)
- Turn on the computer, works with the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open your browser, navigate to the local host: 631
- Connect your printer.
- On the browser, head to Administration tab. Select Printers.
- Choose Add Printer.
- Enter a username & password.
- The printer should be on the list. Choose your printer, press continue.
- CUPS identified, add the printer.
- There is a pop-up configuration window, enter the values as needed.
- Your printer is ready to use.
Note: You must connect your printer to your PC or laptop to do the installations.
Compatible Operating System (OS)
- Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Windows vista, Windows XP
- Mac os 10.13, Mac os 10.12, Mac os x 10.11, Mac os x 10.10, Mac os x 10.9, Mac os x 10.8, Mac os x 10.7
- Linux rpm, Linux deb,
- Windows Phone, Android, iOS.
Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver Download for Windows, Mac, Linux
|Brother MFC-J220 printer driver (Windows 10)
|Brother MFC-J220 printer driver (Windows 8.1/ 8)
|Brother MFC-J220 printer driver (Windows 7/XP/Vista)
|Brother MFC-J220 printer driver (MacOS 10.11 Sierra)
|Brother MFC-J220 printer driver (Mac OS X (10.11) El Capitan)
|Brother MFC-J220 printer driver Linux (deb)
|Brother MFC-J220 printer driver Linux (rpm)
|Brother MFC-L2700DW driver from website Brother official